Personal Insurance and Commercial Coverage in Slidell & The Northshore
Protecting your financial well-being against unforeseen expenses stemming from an accident or loss is a challenging but important task. Our agents at People First Insurance can take much of the difficulty out of comparing and selecting the right insurance policies.
At PFI, we believe that it is important that you fully understand all of the options available to you when selecting car insurance, home coverage or an umbrella policy. To help you make the most informed choices, we offer advice on your unique coverage situation, and provide quotes from multiple providers. This gives you the opportunity to compare available policies and select the plan that offers you the maximum protection at premiums you feel comfortable with. Request a quote to begin comparing rates and policies.
WHEN CHOOSING PERSONAL INSURANCE OR COMMERCIAL COVERAGE, INFORMATION IS KEY
Our experience helping Slidell & New Orleans area residents obtain insurance coverage has taught us many things. Most importantly, we’ve learned that information is incredibly important when choosing a protection plan. That is why our agents work diligently to gather all of the available and necessary information needed to obtain quotes that meet or exceed each and every one of your coverage needs.
We will help you analyze all of your unique insurance concerns:
- Home insurance: Covering your home against losses caused by fire, weather and other accidents is an important strategy for avoiding hefty out-of-pocket repair expenses. We work to help you choose the homeowners policy that offers the utmost in protection for your home, your property and your personal assets and possessions.
- Car insurance: The proper automobile insurance should provide financial protection against any contingency, including accidents, theft or collisions with uninsured drivers. We work to ensure that the policy you select addresses all of your specific coverage needs.
- Personal liability: While homeowners insurance protects your property, most basic home policies do not protect you against lawsuits filed by individuals injured on your property or in accidents in which you hold fault. Adding a personal liability or umbrella policy to your coverage plan can be invaluable in helping you avoid financial ruin in the event of a loss by a third party.
- Commercial Liability: One of the most vital coverage plans for any business, general liability offers protection against out-of-pocket expenses stemming from an accident involving an employee or a commercial vehicle.
- Commercial Property: A commercial property policy is business owners who operate office buildings, shopping malls, condos or apartments. Our agents can help you ensure that all aspects of your property are covered, including the structure itself, as well as equipment like air conditioning and heating systems.
- Workers Comp: When employees are injured on the job, your business may be held responsible for their medical care. A workers compensation policy can help you avoid liability for expenses relating to an accident. While legally required, such a policy is key to any business, whether you are own a trucking or manufacturing company or are a restaurant owner, retailer or own a construction company.
WE WILL HELP YOU EXPLORE ALL POSSIBLE DISCOUNTS
At PFI, we want to help you find quality coverage at the best possible rates. To do so, we will help you compare quotes from a wide range of providers, and will explore all available policy discounts:
Multi-policy discounts: Many providers offer discounts to customers who carry more than one policy. For example, adding an umbrella policy through your current home coverage provider may qualify you for a discount.
Good driver discount: Many car insurance companies offer deep discounts for customers with driving records that are clear of accidents and moving violations. We will help you understand each company’s available discount programs in an effort to help you determine your eligibility for good driver savings.
REQUEST A QUOTE OR CONTACT US TODAY
Our friendly staff is committed to providing the personal and expert advice you need to understand your insurance needs and your options for securing protection. To begin comparing available coverage plans, request a quote online or call (985) 445-1244 today. For answers to specific questions, or to reach us outside of office hours, contact our Slidell insurance agency online.